Yes, there are currently five levels of access granted within the network:
- Primary Care Provider – This is the broadest level of access which is suitable for your family doctor and other important members of your health care team. These individuals can read and update your record, and can also send secure messages.
- Family Member – This allows a family member with a MyOSCAR account to view your immunization record* and contact information, but not other sections. The family member is unable to change or add to your record, but is able to send you secure messages.
- School - This allows a school to read your immunization records* and contact information, but not other sections. The school is unable to alter your record and cannot send your messages via MyOSCAR.
- Research Administrator - This allows an administrator to send you secure messages. At present, a user with this level of access cannot view any part of your record.
- Friend – This allows a friend to send you secure messages through MyOSCAR, but does not allow them to see your profile.
* The “Immunizations” feature is coming soon.